thkk7 4599e an2zi hyi2d n8zk2 dz5ba hyiz7 ek3dk 6d4s3 a4ikr n3k9b ad25e 2b382 zbaie kdhbz 9dnhr 52ee2 fe469 7sazn 3fs3t zb27e ✨ApexMoonBSC | Launching Now | Hold ApexMoonBSC and receive reward in ADA (Cardano).✨ |

✨ApexMoonBSC | Launching Now | Hold ApexMoonBSC and receive reward in ADA (Cardano).✨

2022.01.24 01:37 iccaecumsa ✨ApexMoonBSC | Launching Now | Hold ApexMoonBSC and receive reward in ADA (Cardano).✨

✨✨✨ ApexMoonBSC✨✨✨
Hold ApexMoonBSC and receive reward in ADA (Cardano).
What is ApexMoonBSC?
ApexMoonBSC is a token operating under Binance Smart Chain and diamond holders are rewarded in ADA (Cardano).
Why rewards ADA (Cardano)? Cardano is a token that is rising in price and is promising long term.
Why you should invest in ApexMoonBSC?
ApexMoonBSC not only rewards you with ADA but the token has a usecase. It is the only currency accepted in our marketplace.
Yes! That means you can now spend your ApexMoonBSC token in our marketplace.
Tokenomics:
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
💶 ADA 6% automatically be sent straight to investors wallet
👂 2% Marketing to support future development
✔️ 2% Liquidity to create a stable price floor
🟢 Flexible Rewards
🟢 ATH Giveaways
🟨 Max wallet 5%
🟨 Max buy 3%
🟨 Max sell 2%
💎 Low Marketcap Gem
💪 Token With Usecase
✅ Earn Rewards
Launching now on Pancakeswap
👀 Coinlistings, shilling contest, and giveaways after launch
✨ LINKS:
🟢 Contract: 0xd4e2a08633d333efe451599f2beb95285d7c4925
🟢 Buy Now: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xd4e2a08633d333efe451599f2beb95285d7c4925
🟢 LP LOCKED: https://www.pinksale.finance/#/pinklock/record/16469?chain=BSC
submitted by iccaecumsa to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 taylorthestang Rush Is Broken

Whoever chose the spawns on Kaleidoscope for rush needs to be fired. It’s literally impossible to defend the final obj, since you spawn at the bottom, need to run 100 m to the elevator, wait, not die, make it up, just to defend.
submitted by taylorthestang to battlefield2042 [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 Internal_Ad7016 Look it up if you don’t believe me. ☠️

submitted by Internal_Ad7016 to dankmemes [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 akshanshk__ak Do not upvote or share

Do not upvote or share submitted by akshanshk__ak to vylerria_pics [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 rbyrnes15 Is it normal for Asus Rog Maximus Z690 Hero to vary in Post/Boot times?

My Asus Rog Maximus Z690 Hero will sometimes Post and Boot pretty quickly, Other times the Post will take a bit and run through a bunch of numbers before booting. Is this normal behavior for these motherboards?
submitted by rbyrnes15 to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 MrStealYourHusband What safety precautions do most people ignore on a daily basic?

submitted by MrStealYourHusband to AskReddit [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 Gbabati7 Reques

Can you help me to get my first coin
submitted by Gbabati7 to Dogecoinfah [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 TheChairez Wenyudo_"corre a ponerte a salvo, una pose humilde, puede hacer la diferencia entre la vida y la muerte".

Wenyudo_ submitted by TheChairez to Creaturas_y_leyendas [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 SlesseChilko What great shot. Set as my wallpaper immediately

What great shot. Set as my wallpaper immediately submitted by SlesseChilko to ChilliwackRiverValley [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 epicgaming038 Anti masker in a grocery store

This is a short story, but someone comes in the grocery store I work at without a mask on. One of my co workers mentions the masks, and this lady gets mad saying “according to the CDC, if you have a condition where you have trouble breathing in a mask, you don’t need to wear a mask. You don’t know my condition. Plus I’m not legally forced to comply.” I’m 99.9% sure she was lying about her having a condition, because she got so mad. Plus the transmission for Covid is really high here.
submitted by epicgaming038 to antimaskers [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 Girlinda7 What's a not-so-popular activity you've seen popular kids partake in?

submitted by Girlinda7 to AskReddit [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 BeginningTour667 Katiana Kay - Ohhhh.....

Katiana Kay - Ohhhh..... submitted by BeginningTour667 to katianakaycute [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 Erilaziu Just finished it for the first time!

that's pretty much it, I just wanted to say that somewhere bc its 04:37 here, oops!
submitted by Erilaziu to DiscoElysium [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 RogueDragon1 Garmin Fenix 7 Asian Language support

Could anyone who owns a NA version of the watch post a picture of their watch displaying an Asian language (preferably Chinese) notification or message? Am considering upgrading and this is one of the most important motives for me to do so. Thanks in advance.
submitted by RogueDragon1 to GarminFenix [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 Pebples [Lore Spoilers] As a member of the LGBTQ Community The ships kinda sucks.

I feel like us in the LGBTQ community are so hungry for validation that we’ll literally take anything at times, the comment on class in the show is a little frustrating at times and I think that was intentional. But the CaitVi ship is just frustrating, As a queer person I definitely like that Cait is gay/bi/pan? But the relationship seems very forced and rushed. Caitlin is a spoiled girl with a saviour complex and Vi is rash and clearly comes from a Very different background, obviously this could get resolved in the next season but as of now the chemistry has been lack lustre at best, and the Lol community and the shippers who latched onto the couple like they’re starving take it to toxic degrees. I just think the LGBTQ Community deserves better and it Can be done.
submitted by Pebples to arcane [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 _cocalaite20 Vou fazer um jogo, 3D, na Unreal ou no Unity.

*Na verdade, já comecei a fazer...
É sobre isso, decidi que ia fazer um jogo, um RPG para ser mais específico, apesar de saber apenas o básico sobre programação, sei modelar e texturizar objetos em 3D (No Blender, mas já usei o Autodesk Maya), como também, construir cenários, criar texturas (Do 0 no Photoshop a partir de fotos, com mapa normal, de rugosidade e outras camadas para criar texturas PBR) e entendo muito bem de design (Conceitos artísticos e criação de artes e logos no Photoshop, Illustrator e Corel).
Já bolei a história, o personagem, o contexto. O roteiro vai usar de partes de um outro projeto que eu tinha. Já criei uma visão de como vai ser a UI do game, o estilo de fotografia, estilos de combate, cut-scenes além da posição da câmera.
Não estou sozinho nesse projeto, tem mais duas pessoa que irão me auxiliar, fiz um planejamento aqui, e fiz uma estimativa de 3 anos para a conclusão do projeto. Isso levando em conta apenas 3 pessoas no projeto, gostaria de mais pessoas para compor a parte de programação e de modelagem/concepção artística.
Sou o projetista, diretor, escritor e responsável pela parte gráfica. Talento que chama? Kkkkk
O restante da equipe é responsável pela parte lógica de programação em C# para o Unity, além da parte de otimização e compilação do projeto.
Sou tão precoce kkkk que já criei a logo do estúdio, e fiz um "pequeno" panfleto divulgando a empresa. Não me julguem pois quando criei a logo e o panfleto me deu um estímulo, uma vozinha surgiu e disse: Isso é possível, mas não vai ser fácil.
Que Phill Spencer venha investir no meu projeto rsrs 🙏
Isso tem 99% de chance de dar errado, mas 1% de chance de dar certo, então vou transformar esses 99% em fé, pois não vou desistir. Quem conseguiu foi porque tentou, não é mesmo?.
Unreal engine ainda não foi descartada, apenas o Unity oferece mais benefícios para o tamanho do projeto.
Já imaginou vocês estarem lendo uma prévia do que venha a ser um jogo de sucesso? E o início de uma empresa? É bom sonhar precocemente kkkk Mas vai dá certo!
submitted by _cocalaite20 to desabafos [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 JustGresh How to be happy in this fallen world

I love that Jesus saved me and that I will one day be with Him. However, how can I be a light in this world when all it does is make me depressed and tired?
There’s just so much evil in this world and I can’t help but see all of the people who don’t enter God’s kingdom, and it breaks my heart. There’s so much pride, sexual perversion, idolizing of money, politicians, celebrities, etc. It seems like everyone is always at odds, and the world greatly lacks love, empathy, and compassion. People are suffering greatly everyday at the hand of evil regimes and government corruption. I know that Jesus will return and set things right, but my heart goes out to everyone who can’t see what truly matters. How could I possibly be happy in the midst of all of this? How can I be happy knowing so many are damned?
Some days are better than others, and I’m happy a lot of the time, it just seems that everywhere I look is sin, hatred, negativity, etc.
I’d love to change my perspective but I just don’t know how I can overlook all of this.
submitted by JustGresh to TrueChristian [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 cryptobali22 EULER.

From visual to written communications, you will find that Euler's tools are bolder and simpler and will help you a lot. $EULER #EulerTools #BSC #ETH #euler.tool
submitted by cryptobali22 to ico_cryptocurrency [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 Lukas7088 Goodness. Are they just salty or was this distasteful?

Goodness. Are they just salty or was this distasteful? submitted by Lukas7088 to KansasCityChiefs [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 DescriptionOne1703 “[…] the event horizon of your anus.” Total insanity 😂😂😂😂

“[…] the event horizon of your anus.” Total insanity 😂😂😂😂 submitted by DescriptionOne1703 to BrandNewSentence [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 jean_jacket_guy Redesign of the Kirghiz SSR flag

Redesign of the Kirghiz SSR flag submitted by jean_jacket_guy to leftistvexillology [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 Ok-Duty-3287 test

submitted by Ok-Duty-3287 to ShadowBan [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 vito__________ A couple photos I like

A couple photos I like submitted by vito__________ to teenagers [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 StarkHumphrey Who would you have Serena end up with?(if not Dan)

If you font recognize anyone just ask. Aaron, Cyrus son. Colon the professor Stephan, Sabrina or Lily's ex. Max of that cute ex of Ivy
View Poll
submitted by StarkHumphrey to GossipGirl [link] [comments]


2022.01.24 01:37 Dalekdude Can someone remove the guy on the left for me please?

Can someone remove the guy on the left for me please? submitted by Dalekdude to PhotoshopRequest [link] [comments]


http://svetovozvrat.ru